Please encourage your friends to tune in to WGTK 970 am. Also, encourage them to CALL! the live chat line is (502) 571-0970. The show airs from 8:06 to 10pm Eastern Time. If your friends are outside the Kentuckiana area, they can stream the show at the link below; go to www.frager.com. At the bottom of the home page, click on LIVE NOW!
Tonight’s guest is Joyce Riley
Ms. Riley is a graduate of the University of Kansas with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Her nursing career includes clinical positions of Staff Nurse, Patient Care Systems Analyst, Utilization Review, Nursing Instructor and Director of Nursing of an acute care hospital, long term care facility and home care agency. Her areas of nursing specialty are nursing administration, medical-surgical nursing and organ transplantation. She has presented at the National Institutes of Health, medical legal conferences such as the American Trial Lawyers Association, was host of her own radio talk show “Nurse Talk Radio-The Truth in Health Care”, and has guested on over 1500 radio and television shows, including Art Bell, Chuck Harder and Michael Reagan.
While employed at Bexar Count Hospital, San Antonio, Ms. Riley became involved in nursing medical malpractice issues after learning that Nurse Genene Jones was responsible for deaths of many babies in the well publicized “Baby Death” case. She has served as consultant and testifying expert for both plaintiff and defense medical malpractice cases for the last ten years.
Ms. Riley served as a Captain in the United States Air Force and flew on C-130 missions in support of Operation Desert Storm. She now serves as spokesperson for the American Gulf War Veterans Association who’s purpose is to provide education and information for the Gulf War veterans and their families and to seek treatment for the illnesses that thousands of Gulf War veterans now suffer from.
Ms. Riley now resides in Versailles, Mo.where she is Host of The Power Hour, a three-hour syndicated radio broadcast Monday through Friday, 7-10 AM CST. Listen Live at http://www.GCNLive.com or http://www.ThePowerHour.com or SHORTWAVE FREQUENCY ARE: 7.490 & 13.845
Replay: 4.840 (2AM – 5AM CST)
Planned topics for discussion:
- What is the significance of SSRI and antidepressant medication in the military and retired vets?
- What is the “real” history of the use of medication and experimentation of the military and VA hospitals?
- Tell us about some True stories of vets you’ve dealt with in and out of prison who committed crimes under the influence of prescribed medications.
- Talk to us about Veteran homicide and suicide rates (not released or known).
- What is the rate of medicated dependent children in the military? What you can do?
- What is the history of the use of drugs in the military, SSRI, antidepressants, uppers, downers, and Ecstasy?
- What is the function of the VA and relationship to psychiatry as demonstrated by The Hidden Enemy?
- Let’s talk about experimentation with Tuskegee Syphilis study and relationship to the VA system.
- What is the financial relationship between pharmaceutical companies and the VA?
- Is the PTSD diagnosis being used as a cover for other organic problems? Who Benefits?
- Why so many cardiac deaths among U.S. military?
- Collateral damage in families (dependent children and spouses)
- What can be done by the individual troops in and out of the military?
For more info stay in touch with “Let’s Talk” at these links:
Kate Chawansky / Dr. Stan Frager Show / Producer
Tony Safina (“ace” Media Researcher) email@example.com