Please encourage your friends to tune in to WGTK 970 am. Also, encourage them to CALL! the live chat line is (502) 571-0970. The show airs from 8:06 to 10pm Eastern Time. If your friends are outside the Kentuckiana area, they can stream the show at the link below; go to www.frager.com. At the bottom of the home page, click on LIVE NOW!
Richard Syrop is the author of Effortless Savings: A Step-by-Step Guidebook to Saving Money Without Sacrifice
His web page is http://effortlesssavings.com/
Richard Syrop grew up in a family that viewed saving money as a passion, hobby, and lifestyle. Over the years, he has seen and personally tested just about every saving method imaginable. Dissatisfied with conventional ways to reduce expenditures, Richard developed a unique approach to savings, which does not require consumers to give up their favorite products, entertainment or travel. He has taught these saving methods in seminars throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Planned topics for discussion:
- How did you conceive the idea for this book?
- In your book, you discuss renegotiating Pay-TV and Internet rates. Will you tell our listeners how to do this?
- What is the best way to reduce cell phone bills?
- What is the easiest way to lower insurance premiums?
- What are some simple steps to reduce home energy consumption?
- Most money management books discourage the use of credit cards.
- However, you encourage it. Why?
- You strongly recommend consumers keep their money in a rewards checking account. Can you tell our listeners about this?
- In your book, you mentioned that you and your wife made over $1,000 last year by capitalizing on back account signup bonuses. Can you explain how you did this?
- You encourage consumers to never buy extended warranties for products or services. Isn’t this risky?
- In order to save money on eBay, you recommend using a sniping service to place bids seconds before auctions end. Can you discuss this?
Extended Warranties (Wiki article)
How to Negotiate with Cable TV companies (eHow page)
How to Negotiate Internet Service (eHow page)
For more info stay in touch with “Let’s Talk” at these links:
Kate Chawansky / Dr. Stan Frager Show / Producer
Tony Safina (“ace” Media Researcher) email@example.com